Thursday

Rebecca

So I had a shoot this weekend with a young lady named Rebecca. I asked Rebecca to model for me and happily, she did. I want to add that this is possibly the best model I have worked with. She made my job so much easier and I am excited to work with her again sometime soon. So on another note,  I had this idea of using an old cocktail dress of my great grandmothers. Now,  I had Rebecca sport the dress just to kind of test it out but the photo below is not how I was planning to use the dress. I had this whole scheme and picture embedded in my head.  I won't go into detail about how I pictured this because I am still planning to do it. But here are my favorite shots from the shoot and click on the pictures to view large.







2 comments:

  1. these are such lovely pictures !
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete