Monday

The Competition Begins

So here is where I begin my journey as a developing photojournalist or fashion photographer. Or I guess you could say, here is where the competition between the two begin. I shot a young lady, Wendy, yesterday who I asked to model for me because it has been almost 4 months since I last shot! I know, it’s sad. I am surprised these pictures came out as well as they did. Surprisingly, Wendy has never really modeled before. But she did an excellent job and hopefully we will be able to shoot again in the near future. Let me know what you think!


Please click the pictures below to view on large.







3 comments:

  1. These are great. I love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, their so cute.

    www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it :)

    http://takethislook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete